Monday, April 6, 2009

Forbidden love

My knees went all jelly. You haunted my dreams, for the first time I saw you. Something behind my heart started hitting me when you walked into my dad's hotel. I stood gazing at you. "Hi" You said while walking past me. "Hi, how-how . . ." I was looking for words in my moment of short breath. It was pretty hard with him around me. ". . .how are you?" I was waiting for the next breathtaking sentence. "My name is . . ."Before he could finish his sentence an evil voice shouted from behind him "Where is he?" "Where is who?" asked the manager (and daddy's best friend) with a lot of curiosity. "Mark, . . . That is who. Now stop playing dumb and tell me where he is." She shouted, while hiding behind me he explained who she was. "My dad owns the hotel across the street." He proclaimed. "Wait a minute, my dad owns this hotel, and my dad hates your dad!" I said. "Well my dad hates yours too." He sighed. So we have a lot in common. I told him. "Mark get your head over here." She shouted while dragging him on his ear, towards the exit. Now . . . I miss his pure voice. Mr O'meal grounded me for a week. If I can't see Mark again I might aswell die. I vaguely can hear his voice. Just one more time. But who am I to decide. "Cloe! Cloe! Can you hear me?" Said a soft little voice. It sounded like Mark. I shouted while rushing to my balcony. "It really is you." I cried! "I would fight a thousand suns just to see you." shouted Mark! I will send you a lock of my hair as a token of my love." I said. I immediately called a bellboy. Who took the lock of hair down to Mark. "Thank you my love." He proclaimed. Suddenly a evil voice heard from a far, shouted: "Mark get over here, now." "O, no, it is Serah! I have to go. I will meet you on the roof tomorrow. Mwa . . . Ah!" Shouted Mark, while running away. "Are you okay?" I asked. But no answer. The next day they both were sitting ready for that night under the stars, with a romantic dinner in each others company. That night they both arrived at the pool. . . . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment