Thursday, April 9, 2009

If no one understands you . . . think of this!

You know those times when you feel like nobody understands you? Well, on March the tenth I got into a fight with one of my friends. I felt so ashamed and sad. Then I got some advice to cheer me up. I red this and it made me feel so much better, and I hope it may do the same to you: "Man alone can dream and make his dreams come true." "Footprints in your life are not made by sitting around." "No matter how full the sky is, with stars, I will always find myself between them, if I do not give up or let go of life." "We where told never to cross a bridge until we reach it, but in this world, people have crossed bridges far before others in their imagination." "Try and find the bond between your friend and child through a test of love and feel the bond of loving kindness." "The next is the way of the most useful and wise people – the more they know, the more they want to know." "It is the greatest of struggles, but one who makes peace between himself and his mission in life, can make peace between the world and its purpose of creation, between woman and man, and between earth and heaven." "Determination means to stop what you are doing and start doing what you know is right." "Courage comes from wanting to do well. Security comes from knowing you can do well. Confidence comes having done well."

No comments:

Post a Comment