Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I saved a life!!!

I told you about Carle in one of my earlyer stories, right? Well, my mother took a bath this morning. So one of Carle's children jumped into the steaming hot water. When my mother turned around and saw the little poor kricket, she grabbed him out of the water and tried to make him move. He was dead. The poor little kricket. My mom felt so sad and depressed about killing the poor little thing. I herd of something to make drowened animals "rise from the dead". I took some sea salt and put it next to the kricket. Then I left him there for 30minutes. When I returned, the kricket was still dead right where I left him. I took him and turned him around and poked him on his back-legg. Just then he made a few sudden moovements. I called my mother and she was jumping with joy. So that is how i saved a life!!!!!

1 comment: