Thursday, January 14, 2010

HEY!! I am now in grade six. School started yesterday. It was kind of boaring, because I am the only smart one in the class. My best friend Simone' is not in my class this year. I am all alone surrounded by idiots. In every class I sit alone exept in nature siences. There I sit next to a boy called Gian. He is very quiet. He never say a word and if you ask him something he is a sour person. He doesn't like to answer you when you ask him something. Then just at the table next to him is another boy called Jurie. He is a very sweet boy. He listens to me when I talked and answers me. Then at recces I go and meet Simone' infront of her class. The day is allmost finished. Then i go and help some kids cross the road. My mother comes and picks me up when i am finished. that is the end of my day.

P.S. If I can get only one more reply or comment before the end of the month, then I would write storys every week about something exiting that happend to me. So go out there and tell other people about my blog!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a pretty boring time at school. You should worry less about the sweet boy and more abbout school....Jou oom!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet boys can wait for now.. Concentrate on Learning more, and you will soon be a 'great' writer. Good luck

    ReplyDelete